Men's waterproof gloves Koblenz Kawasaki
The KOBLENZ waterproof glove packs a punch when it comes to protection against all the elements. CE certified to 1 KP, the glove comes with TPU knuckle protectors, a memory foam thumb protectors and TPR finger protection. Made from a hard-wearing shoft shell fabric, the palm is made from full grain leather with silicone grips for a secure hold.
The SinAqua membrane lining works solidly to ensure the glove stays waterproof. Added to this are many features including the finger motion panels and pre-curved fingers which offer great comfort, along with useful essentials such as the visor wiper and smart touch leather index finger and thumb. The Storm 2 glove is ready for anything.
- CE Certification Rating: Level 1 KP
- Knuckle Protection: TPU
- Finger Protection: TPR
- Thumb Protection: Memory Foam
- Main Outer Material: Soft Shell Fabric
- Palm: Full Grain Leather with Silicone Grips
- Waterproof Lining: SinAqua Waterproof Membrane
- Pre-curved Fingers: Yes
- Cuff Closure: Hook & Loop Strap Closure with Wrist Strap
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Finger Motion Panels: Yes
- Visor Viper: Yes - Index Finger
- Smart Touch Leather: Yes - Index Finger & Thumb
- Reflective Detail: Yes - Reflex Logos
- Double Layer Leather Palm: Yes
Step 1: Measure the described parts of the hand.
1. Pointing finger
Measure your pointing finger from its tip to where it joins the rest of your hand.
2. Palm circumference
Take a measurement of the hand not including the thumb.
Step 2: Choose the right size
|Palm of the hand (cm)
Use the size chart above to find the size that fits you. If your measurements are between two sizes, choose the smaller one in order to purchase a more fitted product. If you are looking for a looser product, choose the larger size. If the measurements of your pointing finger and the circumference of your hand correspond to two separate sizes, we recommend choosing the size that results from the value obtained after measuring your pointing finger.
You might also like