Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from a distance contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you have taken possession of the last lot or piece of the order or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has taken possession of the last lot or piece of the order.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the model withdrawal form, but this is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
The right of withdrawal shall apply to Customers who are Consumers and Entrepreneurs with the rights of Consumers who have concluded the Sales Contract.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the returned product reaches us. We will refund the payment using the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any charges in connection with this refund. We will collect the item. We will bear the cost of returning the item. You are only liable for any diminution in the value of the thing resulting from your use of it other than what was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the thing.
The consumer's right of withdrawal is excluded in the case of:
- A contract in which the object of the performance is a non-refabricated item, produced to the consumer's specifications or intended to meet the consumer's personalised needs.
- A contract in which the object of the performance is an item that is perishable or has a short shelf life.
- Contracts in which the object of performance is an item supplied in sealed packaging which cannot be returned after opening for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
- Contracts where the object of the performance is an item which, by its nature, becomes inseparable from other items after delivery.
- Contracts in which the subject matter of the performance is sound or visual recordings or computer software supplied in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
- Contracts in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market which are outside the trader's control and which may occur before the end of the withdrawal period.
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM (to be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Address of Probike Sp z o.o., Gronostaja 6, 02-768 Warsaw
- I/We (*) hereby give notice(*) of my/our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following goods(*) the contract of delivery of the following goods(*) the contract of workmanship of the following goods(*)/the provision of the following service(*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract(*)/collection (*)
- Full name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is sent on paper)
- Date (*) Delete as appropriate.
You can also use our ready-made Returns and Complaints Form.
What can I do to make a complaint efficiently?
- Make a complaint via the contact form or by telephone
- we recommend using our ready-to-use Complaint Form.
- If you receive a damaged product, please enclose a photo of the damaged product and a photo of the transport packaging.
- Once we have received your claim, we will contact you immediately to discuss further steps.